Saturday 9 February 2008

Haven't actually left yet!

This is my test of how my blog will work, and I'll probably forget about it half way round the world....anyway I am 3 days away from embarking on a six month trip to India, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China and Thailand and I'm SO EXCITED!!! I am having to leave my lovely horse to the mercy of my sister (just kidding bal) and having worked for six months at my old school, I'm apparently ready to be let loose upon the world....along with Ben, Henry and Fran my travel companions.....anyway I won't post anything again till I go so au revoir till next time!!! (i love the way im writing this as if people other than my family and friends are going to be reading it...haha imagine if i become a world famous blogger in 3 months time....don't worry I'll still talk to you all!!!!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

familyempson said...

Testing testing 123